Lycopodium completed RBI Assessment of Piping Systems on Tiro Tiro Moana Well Head Platform using a semi-quantitative approach. The approach used logic models, where applicable, for the calculations of probabilities and consequences of failure of identified risks associated with the piping systems.
Services provided include:
- The collation and review of design, operations and engineering data from several reference sources to determine applicable WHP piping system risks;
- The population of an Excel based RBI Master Template programmed with logic models used for the calculation of RBI risk assessment outputs with the collated data;
- The completion of RBI assessments for 281 pipelines and 17 Pressure Vessels in 34 Corrosion Loops;
- Corrosion Loop Mark Ups on 91 P&ID’s and 3 PEFS;
- The facilitation of 3 RBI Assessment and Review Workshop Sessions;; and
- The development of an Integrity Management Plan for the Tiro Tiro Moana Well Head Platform
A revised and updated the Maari Field Pressure Systems RBI Methodology document based on project learning.