Lycopodium was contracted to provide assistance in the BHP offices to BHPIO for the development and implementation into 1SAP of Operational Readiness strategies and information for identified support assets associated with the South Flank expansion project.
Deliverables for the projects included:
- Assist the A&I Specialist in Asset Register and Hierarchy Build
- Technical Object Structure Build
- Maintenance Strategy review and development
- Master Data Load Sheets Preparation
- Spare identification
- Bills-of-material development