Lycopodium’s transport engineering consultants and engineering specialists were key contributors to this project.
The project involved the construction of a temporary detour across an operational rail line and the design of an additional rail loading siding. Lycopodium provided RMS with the following:
- Project delivery services
- Civil design of road and rail
- Stakeholder consultation
- Flood modelling and assessment
- Agency approval
Expert knowledge of engineering design and management ensured that Lycopodium was able to deliver cost effective, compliant solutions.
- Extensive consultation with TfNSW, Sydney Trains, RMS and JHRCRN was required to provide an appropriate solution to the construction detour problem
- Lycopodium implemented a first of its kind level crossing in Australia