Lycopodium established the necessary foundation and facilitated the conduct of multidisciplinary Risk Based Inspection (RBI) review workshops to determine optimum inspection strategies for GWA pressure containing equipment. Activities in this regard were conducted in accordance with relevant WEL standards and procedures in addition to applicable industry standards such as AS/NZS 3788 and AS.
Services provided include:
- The development of Pressure Vessel and Piping Corrosion Loop Registers;
- The colour coded corrosion loop mark up of relevant process drawings;
- The determination of Equipment Hazard Levels (AS4343);
- Equipment Criticality Assessments;
- Facilitation of RBI assessment workshops to determine optimum inspection strategies for 341 Pressure Vessels and 84 Piping Corrosion Loops
The outcomes from the RBI assessment workshops were implemented in WEL Computerised Maintenance Management System, SAP, by Lycopodium to ensure their execution.