The Sino Iron Project is a world class development and the largest magnetite mining and processing operation under construction in Australia.
Lycopodium was entrusted to undertake the provision of Detailed Engineering Design and Site Technical Support Services for the Proposed CPM Power Plant Warehouse, Workshop, Roads and Drainage.
The scope of works included:
- Water and sewer design
- Hydrology and on-site drainage design
- Utilising a BIM approach to complete detailed design and documentation, Shire approval of Facilities and Buildings and DMP registration for the Workshop overhead crane
- Electrical distribution design, installation, authority liaison, electronic plant and equipment
- Architectural designs in conjunction with building services (HVAC / Hydraulics / Electrical / Fire Design / Access compliance etc.)
- Structural engineering design, detailing of the buildings and certification of the crane