In the process of working towards obtaining third party certification to the world’s most widely recognised Quality Management System, ISO 9001, and as an ongoing commitment to all stakeholders in conducting our operations in a consistent manner that not only adds value to our customer requirements but also ensures business sustainability, Lycopodium is committed to the following:
- Achieving customer satisfaction by maintaining open communication and developing an understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Targeting a zero defect culture by capturing and mitigating potential risks at an early stage in the project lifecycle, by utilising review processes and by using competent personnel, sub-contractors and vendors
- Maintaining compliance with contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements by aligning these within our business and project activities
- Effectively communicating our philosophies, policies and procedures, and making relevant information readily accessible to our people
- Providing a suitable work environment enabling offices and project teams to consistently achieve effective outcomes.
- Promoting continuous improvement through a learning culture within Lycopodium, and providing our people ongoing professional development and career growth opportunities